Monday, April 11, 2011

Prom 2011

Here is our beautiful daughter all dressed up for Junior Prom on Saturday:

She was asked by a neighbor, who was also a member of the swim team this year.  He is a nice kid, but very shy; although he's a junior, this was only the second date he's been on:


I think they had a really fun time - and I know Krissia was happy she could wear her 4" heels and still be shorter than her date :)  This is only the second time that's happened in her high school dance career!

This was Krissia's last high school dance; I'm just not ready for her to graduate next month :(

3 comments:

The Jones Fam said...

Wow, last dance, that's crazy! Yesterday Jaylee asked me how old Krissia was, I told her all most 18. She got very excited when she then said to me, "Mom, that's how old Rapunzel is!"

The Andra Family said...

She looks beautiful. I love her hair style.

Matt, Kim, Barrick and Jakey Boy! said...

Congrats on getting your one and only girl through high school basically unscathed! She looks beautiful as always.