Saturday, December 11, 2010

Another Birthday Boy

Another member of the Beatty family celebrated their birthday recently.

That's right - DEl turned 44 on Tuesday.

Which means I get the opportunity to post my "top 10" list of things I adore about him!

The following are in no particular order:

1. His big, beautiful baby blues!

2. His wonderful musical talents; he still makes me melt when he sings!

3. His competitive spirit.

4. His ability to bring out greatness in others.

5. His firm testimony of the gospel.

6. His zest for life.

7. His leadership abilities.

8. His firm, sexy backside :)

9. His love for his family.

10. His desire to serve others.

There are other traits I could mention, but these are what stand out to me. Happy Birthday to wonderful man, friend, father, and husband!

(DEl will probably kill me for posting this picture that Mathison took of him on our Disneyland trip, but I thought it was goofy and sweet)

2 comments:

The Andra Family said...

Yeah, I mentioned to the boys all day that it was DEl's birthday and I needed to call him, and it never happened. I had never thought of it, but your #4 is so true.

McKay Missy and Boys said...

Happy Birthday DEl.