Monday, September 20, 2010

Smirk

This week's challenge at iheartfaces is "smirk."

And boy, do I have a child with a world class smirk!


I caught this picture at the end of an impromptu shoot with my three year old son; the batteries in my camera were running low and I was just about to call it quits when - voila - this perfect smirk came out of nowhere. I was able to shoot a picture or two before the camera totally died on me. I wish this expression could have been caught at the first when I had fresh batteries; as a result, his face is a little more blurred than I'd like. Oh, well - you just never know what to expect or when to expect it when working with children :)

To see more darling smirks, click on the button below:

4 comments:

Goesturbo said...

LOVE IT!!! What a cutie! :)

Ashleigh said...

Ha! Total smirk..and with the hands on the hips to boot! :)

Shawnee and Tys said...

That is a darling picture of Mathison! Too perfect.

Matt, Kim, Barrick and Jakey Boy! said...

He looks like a real character!