Thursday, August 5, 2010

Disappearing Act

It's been the strangest thing.

We've seen a lot less of this little guy in our home:


And a whole lot more of these guys:




Usually, they make their appearance when Mathison is asked to do something or gets into trouble. Here's an example:

Me: Mathison, it's time to clean up your toys now

Mat: I'm NOT Mathison! I'm Spiderman!

Me: Okay, Spiderman - it's time to clean up your toys now.

Spiderman (Mat): No! I need to finish taking care of these bad guys.

But, as soon as it's time for a treat or to go somewhere special, Mathsion magically appears again.

Amazing :)

2 comments:

Matt, Kim, Barrick and Jakey Boy! said...

Sounds like he takes after his uncle Matt. I turned into the Bionic Man a few times when I was his age...especially when I got into trouble.

Shawnee and Tys said...

That is too cute! Well, I bet it's not so cute to you when you are trying to get him to do something.... Silly guy!