Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Every Family Has One

One reason I've been so interested in photography lately is to help me better document our family's journey through pictures.

However, there is one member of our family who always seems out to foil me.

Bronson hates having his picture taken, and seldom makes an effort to put on a happy face when it's picture time. As a result, of the few photos I manage to snap of him, many turn out like these:

dissatisfied

bored

disinterested

impatient

painful

Here is the latest picture to be added to the group:
This was taken two days ago, when our family went to Snow's Canyon on President's Day. The real kicker is that Bronson had a great time during our outing, but the moment I wanted to take his picture, he wiped the big smile off his face and went as rigid as a robot (the way the shadows lie on his face make him look like he's smiling).

As for me, I'll just continue to click away...hoping I can catch his elusive smile more often. I'm always up for a good challenge!

3 comments:

Seth and Emry Gubler said...

Maybe you'll have to catch him off guard. Somtimes natural pictures are the best pictures!

Photo Crazy! said...

Welcome to the club! I have more then one of those kids! You are lucky! LOL

Matt, Kim, Barrick and Jakey Boy! said...

Maybe you could get Del to try and tickle him next time you are taking his picture?