Saturday, July 11, 2009

The Enforcer

Sounds like the name of a really cool TV show.

Maybe it is one already?

Anyway, it's also the newest nickname that this little guy has acquired:

Being the youngest means Mathison gets a lot of correction from other members of the family, and recently he's decided to turn the tables and correct whomever he sees doing any of the "bad" behaviors he's been reprimanded for.

The funniest incident by far happened a few days ago when I was driving to Wal-Mart with 3 of the kids in tow. Krissia was in the passenger seat, with Mathison and Jefferson seated right behind us. I noticed things in the back had suddenly gotten quiet - TOO quiet. Just as I was about to ask what was going on, I suddenly heard a little voice pipe up:

"Jepperson, we DON'T pick our nose!"

A quick look at Jefferson's bright red face in the rear view mirror confirmed that he had indeed been caught in the act by his younger brother.

I nearly wrecked the van, I was laughing so hard :)

3 comments:

Photo Crazy! said...

Little ones sure catch on fast! Jenna keeps us laughing as well with her comments! So cute!!

McKay Missy and Boys said...

Does Jefferson know you posted this?

The Jones Fam said...

That is pretty funny! I bet Jefferson will think twice before doing something questionable infront of Mathison again!