Tuesday, July 28, 2009

24th of July Fun

I'm going to keep this short and sweet.

We had a great time on the 24th, spending it with DEl's family in Hurricane! We spent the morning at the park, where it was cloudy and shady and felt sooo nice. After lunch, the sun came out and we decided to pass a few hours at Sand Hollow Reservoir before Jefferson and I needed to head home to get ready for the play.

Here are a few pics I took that day; Bronson's missing because he had to work :(

At the park:


At the lake:

5 comments:

The Andra Family said...

Where are you and DEl in the wheelbarrow race?

Photo Crazy! said...

What great photos to remember a great day! Looks like a lot of fun!

The Jones Fam said...

Can I please look like Krissia in a swimming suit? Also, did she get extensions again? If so, who did them? I want them so badly!

Matt, Kim, Barrick and Jakey Boy! said...

I can't believe how blond Mathison's hair is! Looks like a great time.

McKay Missy and Boys said...

I'm glad you had fun on the 24th. Sadly, the 24th was just another day for us.