Sunday, March 4, 2012

Catching Up is Hard to Do...

Wow.

I won't even bother counting the days weeks months I've been away.

I had a whole slew of reasons ready to share, but they really don't excuse my MIA status. 

For those of you who are still reading the blog, your patience is about to pay off.  Prepare yourself for an onslaught of posts :)

My last entry was before December 25th, so that's where I'll begin.  How about a little Christmas in March:

Santa's little helper


A shining star...




Gubler Family Nativity


The CHRISTMAS song - a Gubler tradition

Christmas morning!

Digging into the stockings

That gun's almost bigger than he is :)

Our beautiful girl
Christmas morning aftermath


As I was putting together this post, I realized I only had pictures from the Gubler celebration.  We also had a wonderful time with DEl's family...only, I forgot my camera :(

That's it for this post of "The Beatty's Big Catch Up."  Check back soon for the next installment!

1 comment:

Matt, Kim, Barrick and Jakey Boy! said...

I think that you were gone for so long, some people have forgotten about you. Glad you're back. Christmas looked like it was slim pickings at Mom & Dad's.