Sunday, June 5, 2011

Two Down...

...and two to go.


I can't believe I now have TWO children grown and graduated!

Krissia looked beautiful and seemed happy to be graduating from high school:


Krissia sang with the choir during graduation; they performed "For Good" from the musical "Wicked":


Krissia is on the first row, third from the left
 Our daughter plans on staying home and working during the summer.  She will attend Dixie College in the fall on a leadership scholarship, and would like to move out for a semester or two to see what it's like on her own.

Sigh.

This mom is sure going to miss her only daughter; I greatly appreciate her cheerful attitude and willingness to help around the house.  However, I can't wait to see what lies in store for Krissia on this next stage of her journey in life!

4 comments:

McKay Missy and Boys said...

I can't believe Krissia is now graduated from high school. At least she is sticking around St. George. How is waitressing going for her so far?

The Jones Fam said...

Krissia is a waitress? I bet she gets good tips, she's so pretty and friendly :) She looked great at Graduation!

Photo Crazy! said...

Congrats and well done Krissia! I can't believe my young women have all graduated from high school. This was the last year of anyone in my "term" as YM pres. How sad and wonderful to see these girls blossom into beautiful ladies!

Matt, Kim, Barrick and Jakey Boy! said...

Congrats on the graduation Krissia! And on getting that scholarship! You rock!