Thursday, March 24, 2011

"Beaver" Fever

I was relaxing in the family room yesterday with Mathison when he asked me something quite unexpected.

"Mom," he said,"Do you know who Justin Beaver is?"

Of course I know who Justin Bieber is, but I was curious to see what, if anything, my four-year-old knew about him.

"No, I don't," I said, "Could you tell me about him?"

"Well, he's this kid with really cool blond hair who sings and plays the guitar." Mathison enthusiastically added, "I wish I could be like him!"

I thought we'd avoided falling victim to the hype, but it appears one member of the Beatty household is suffering from "Beaver" fever after all :)

4 comments:

The Jones Fam said...

Maybe you should take him to the movie :) I don't know that Jaylee know who Justin Beiber is, but she does like his songs!

Matt, Kim, Barrick and Jakey Boy! said...

That's funny that Mathison has heard of him. Probably carry-over from having much older siblings and looking up to them.

The Andra Family said...

I'm thinking you must have 2 people in the fam who like him, otherwise how would Mat know of him?

Shawnee and Tyson said...

Ha ha ha! That darn 'Beaver' Fever.