Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day

DEl left yesterday morning for a 2 week trip to China, so we celebrated Mother's Day Saturday evening. He did a great job getting thoughtful gifts, and even rounded up the kids so they could each make a card for me.

Thanks, Honey :)

Mathison was having a great old time:

He helped me open every present:

And had to get in on every hug the kids gave me after I opened their gift:



Here's a glimpse of what our household will be like in six years' time:

While at Primary yesterday, the kids made a small gift for their mothers with a couple of Hershey kisses in it. Mathison proudly showed it to Krissia, then announced,"This is for Mom, but she's gonna let me eat it."

Well, I shared it with him :0)

We made a trip over to Hurricane yesterday to wish our moms a happy Mother's Day. It was fun to visit with them and all of the other family members who had stopped by.

All in all, it was a nice Mother's Day....other than the fact that my hubby was gone. Maybe he'll bring me back a nice, belated Mother's Day gift from China.

After all, one can't celebrate too much!

1 comment:

The Andra Family said...

I love the Mat effect in each picture! Too cute!