Sunday, May 23, 2010

Cousins

This post is only, um, several weeks overdue.

Here are a few pics I shot of the Gubler cousins at Easter. Please don't feel left out if your child isn't in any of them; I only shot the younger crowd (under five) who were hanging out by Mathison. My apologies :)

Love the different personalities present in this picture:

Mathison and Jett had a great time hanging out together; to look at them, you'd never guess there is a 13 month gap between their ages:

Mathison loves "Baby" Adeline (his name for her):


Sophia in a playful moment:

Guess who got lipstick in their Easter basket?

Here is another picture of Jaylee - this one was taken during our trip to Vegas in February:

Don't my kids have the cutest cousins? (This goes for the ones not pictured, as well!)

3 comments:

Photo Crazy! said...

Wierd comment on comment 1. I wonder what it says. Beautiful and cute pictures. I know what you mean....I am sOoOoOoO behind on posting!!!

The Jones Fam said...

That pic of sophia is beautiful! I also love the ones of my kids! I'm glad Jett and Mat like to play!

Matt, Kim, Barrick and Jakey Boy! said...

Those are some nice pics. You are turning into a great photographer. Especially kids portraits. You should think about starting a part-time business.