Tuesday, October 28, 2008

"I..."


This was a tag from Nicole a few weeks ago. I really enjoyed this one because I had to stop and think about several of the answers. Anyone who reads this can consider themselves "tagged" :)

I am....reserved with people outside my immediate family
I think....toddlers should come with a warning label
I know....I have a wonderful husband!
I miss....believing in Santa
I fear....having a loved one die
I feel ....inadequate at times
I hear....the opening sequence of "Baby Einstein" too often!
I smell....odors before anyone else (sensitive nose)
I want....to be a published author someday
I crave....Diet Coke on busy days
I cry....when I think of Kenna
I search ....for shapes in the clouds
I wonder....where all the unmatched socks end up
I regret....not keeping regular journal entries
I wish....that I could fly
I love....sunsets and the smell of rain
I care....about others' feelings
I always....sleep with a fan on
I have....so many blessings
I worry ....about my teeth falling out
I remember....dressing up as a hooker in high school
I believe....in the power of prayer
I sing....different words to familiar melodies
I argue....logically and effectively
I write....sonnets, Elizabethan style
I lose....my temper too easily
I listen....for the unsaid words
I don't always....tell my family members that I love them
I don't understand....why people abuse children
I can usually be found....cleaning up after Mathison
I need....to be in the middle of a good book, with one on the side
I forget....who I'm calling sometimes :)
I am happy....when we spend time as a family!!

3 comments:

The Andra Family said...

So fun to read. Thanks for doing it, and thanks for a fun time last night.

McKay Missy and Boys said...

These are so fun to read and learn new insights about each other. Thanks for sharing.

Nicole said that she had a fun time with your family last night. I'm so excited to see you new home.

The Jones Fam said...

Fun to read! I also need to be in the middle of a good book, with one on the side. Please send any suggestions my way!