Sunday, June 15, 2008

Something New for Father's Day

Okay, in order to celebrate Father's Day, I went way out on a limb and tried something new.

For Del's Father's Day card, I created a digital scrapbook page....my very FIRST one!

Soooo.....here it is:



I've been collecting digital scrap booking supplies for a few months now but have been too scared to try it (other than creating digital word art, which I absolutely LOVE to do).

In retrospect, I feel I could have made the photo cluster bigger and the word art smaller - oh well, maybe next time.

We had a nice Father's Day celebration with presents and cake. I feel so fortunate to have a great husband who's also a wonderful father. DEl deeply cares about the welfare of our children, spends "quality" time with each one, and always encourages them to give their very best effort in whatever they do. He truly is "someone special"!

5 comments:

Denise said...

Great job Kim!! It looks fab.

It's also SUPER addicting!!!

The Jones Fam said...

I really want to learn how to do this. I have a couple of digital scrapbooking sppplies I have gotten online. Are you just teaching yourself or did you learn from a do-it-yourself website? Well anyway, it looks good!

The Andra Family said...

I too have dabbled in collecting supplies and curiosity in getting started in the digital scrapbooking world. Let me know how you like it.

The Perkins said...

Great work on the scrapbook page! It was great seeing your family...we missed you though.

Tara said...

Cute page. I love digital scrapbooking, but it is addicting. Happy Father's Day to DEl.