Monday, November 19, 2007

Mathison turns one!

Mathison is one year old today - I can't believe how fast that happened! Since he's so little and doesn't know any differently, we've decided to wait and have his birthday party later this week when we're down for Thanksgiving so we can celebrate this event with family. Here's a spotlight on Mathison:

MY STATS:

Height: 28.5 inches (25%)
Weight: 18 lb 10 oz (5%)
Head: HUGE! (90%)
Teeth: 2

MY TRICKS:

waving bye-bye, blowing kisses, sniffing my nose, giving five, "tossing it in the oven" (patty cake), raising my hand if you ask me who's cute, playing peek-a-boo. I'm not walking yet, but it shouldn't be too much longer as I can stand a few seconds on my own!

THINGS I LIKE:

Taking walks, splashing in the bath, dancing and "singing" to music, looking at books and turning the pages, playing with my brothers and sister, cats, any food that is on someone else's plate

THINGS I DON'T LIKE:

sleeping, rice, having my face or bottom wiped, vaccums, having non-food items taken out of my mouth


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATHISON - WE LOVE YOU!!!

3 comments:

The Andra Family said...

Happy birthday Mathison! I'm glad you'll be having a party here, because we have a present for. We can't wait to see all your tricks.

The Jones Fam said...

Wow, it's so crazy that he's one already! You'll have to take some good pics of him digging into his cake! I can't believe how fast this year has gone.

McKay Missy and Boys said...

gvftgcdt tsfcscfetds6y74ddr6sertx rcarazwqaARARafZ. (Ethan writes, I had a good time with Mathison a long time ago.) His pictures are so adorable! You guys have the cutest kids. It was great seeing you guys at moms.